Sunday, April 27, 2014

60 Minute Egg Ceasar Salad

Thanks to Em for the inspiration... It's been a long weekend and this was so delicious for an easy dinner.

I haven't yet tried eggs this way but I was intrigued. Put 2l of water in the thermo bowl, insert basket and add whole eggs.

Set for 60 degrees for 10 minutes at speed 3. As soon as the temp reaches 60 degrees reset the timer for 60 minutes and walk away. I used the hour to enjoy a glass of wine with friends and feed the kids!


When finished, carefully peel and ise before they over cook. I'm going to try again and see if an ice water bath will stop cooking them so I can pre prepare in need.

My 60 minute eggs are pictured here topping a crunchy ceasar salad with baby cos lettuce, grilled chicken, anchovies and oven toasted croutons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment