Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ice Magic a la Thermomix

I received a 1kg bag of Valrhona milk chocolate from my lovely cousin Kerry whilst recently in Sydney, so I've been looking for chocolate inspiration.... What better than to pour it on icecream? Put 125g milk chocolate, 25g 100% cacao bar (I use Willies Cacao) and 75g virgin coconut oil in altogether and melt at 50 degrees speed 3 for 4 minutes. Check to make sure it's all blended and give it another minute if needed. Allow to cool, then pour over icecream and watch it magically turn into a hard chocolate shell! Delish! Keep it in the pantry or it will set hard. I'm not sure of the shelf life but this treat won't last long enough to spoil I guarantee it.


And this picture also has salted caramel suace peeking out from under the chocolate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment